5 Things to KNOW before TxGoo
- Come to our “Tweet-and-Meet” Friday night at BT Longhorn Steakhouse in Brenham!
- BBQ sandwiches will be provided on-site for lunch. Vegetarian option available for those who indicated on registration.
- Use our Twitter hashtag #TxGoo to share all of the wonderful things you’re learning on the day of the event!
- Check the TxGoo site for schedule updates and to plan your day ahead of time. txgoo.org/sessions
- Plan to stay for closing session and door prizes … you could win a chromebook!
5 Things to BRING to TxGoo
- A Chromebook, Mac or PC laptop with the Chrome browser installed plus an iPad for the iPad session if you plan to attend. Please do not bring an iPad or other tablet as your only device.
- Your gmail (district or personal) login credentials.
- A sweater or jacket - those rooms can get cold!
- Chargers for electronic devices.
- Cash if you think you might want to use vending machines on-site for drinks.